Sunday, March 20

Sentence

I took a guy round to the local Magistrates Court building this week and he had with him a large bag and what looked like all his worldly possessions with him. Are you off somewhere nice I asked little thinking that he would reply" no I'm going to jail." Maybe not I said they may look kindly on you and you may get off lightly, no he said, "I have been found guilty already and I'm up for for sentencing today and they have said it’s pretty certain that it’s time in jail". Not a lot I could say after that I could see that he was worried and nervous, but as they say, if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime. 

3 comments:

Yuvraj said...

Very fabulous blog, while reading it enjoyed. If you want to visit any place in india book Taxi service or cab service at your doorstep at very economical rates. We offer special offers on every booking. Hurry up! Book taxi taxi service to avail the services.
for more information visit our website- Book taxi service here

Ganraj Travels said...

Nice Blog.Thanks for sharing such a information. If you want to visit multiple places in india. Book ganraj travels by affordble rates and fares.For more information visit our website. Hurry up!

Fortworth Taxi-Yellow cab Dfw said...

When I read the title of your blog I became very much surprised but after reading whole blog, I understand this properly. Really very interesting content
http://kellertaxicabservice.com/